Sunday, September 16, 2012

Random Shots

Progress on the new henyard:

 
The framework for the shadecloth is nearly finished.  And, as you see in the next picture,
 
 
The east deck is started.  I need to get under there tomorrow and attach the hardware cloth to the lattice underneath.
 
Keith asked me to please think about exactly I want the interior, so I am going to be thinking of that over the next few days.
 
 
Our Pink Flowers for Paiton are still blooming on the deck.... and fall decorations are starting to be put out.
 
Isn't he handsome?
 
 
The wolf was just outside the door watching him!
 
And last, these two came with their dad this morning to bring their brother Nathan home so he could go to Garnett with me ...
 
 
Jax and Paiton, Grandma sure loves you!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

I love comments!