Thursday, March 1, 2012

70 Degrees on March 1st!  Unheard of!  I had to take my sweatshirt off while doing chores.

I thought you would enjoy seeing this picture of Tony.
I show this to you because I want everyone to see that THIS is the business end of Tony.  One blow from those powerful hips and rear legs, and Keith and I would be down.  I have been hit with a glancing blow three times now, that landed on the feed bucket.  Tony doesn't do it to hurt... he gets excited and does the Happy Llama Dance when he sees the feed bucket coming... however, I am discouraging this. His ears are back here because he's keeping an eye on Aztec to his left, and Ranger, who is running up and down the fence barking as if he had never seen a llama before.  (Daily).


5 comments:

  1. I can't say as how I have ever seen the "business" end of a llama.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do believe that his legs are powerful. Very. Pretty llama

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bless the dogs with short, short memories. Every day to them is new.

    Too funny.

    Tony's good looking. I can see me landing ass over teakettle if he bumped me, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would get a 4 or 5 foot horse lunge whip and tote along with the feed bucket.

    You don't have to whop him with it. Just teach him to stay out of it's reach.

    Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!