Friday, May 27, 2011

A Beginning

We have had a dry start to the weekend, but rain is in the forecast, and the skies are clouding as I type this.  I'm trying to find a good recipe this morning for something to take to the picnic on Sunday.  I'm looking forward to relaxing for a few hours. 

I'll let you know what I come up with! 

I have amended this post from earlier today... I tried for several hours to add several videos, and finally gave up and posted just a short paragraph.  After chores and cutting grass tonight, I came in to try one more time.  Here, then, is the video I was able to load.... the cochin bantam and red bantam cockerels in their "chicken hutch" and the biggest of the brassy backs getting a drink.  Look at how absolutely beautiful their coloring is turning out! (the brassies)








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!